Our client is an international IT company in the fintech industry and their clients are mainly financial organizations. The basis of their business is a software development, optimization and support platform. The team has more than 300 developers and consultants located in different parts of the world - in London, Cyprus, Hong Kong and Sofia. In connection with the expansion of their team in Bulgaria, they are looking to hire a professional with experience in key account management and sales in the FinTech industry:
Director of Key Account Management
• Build, manage and lead a team of the Key Account Managers.
• Conduct trainings & coaching of account management staff, new hire and ongoing.
• Develop strategy for expanding scope of existing contracts and identifying new business opportunities.
• Responsible for achievement of national sales objectives.
• Demonstrate strong strategic thinking and communication skills by collaborating with customers and key stakeholders to help shape the customer’s perception of our organization and its portfolio.
• Facilitate proactively relationships with potential key leaders and partners.
• Provide monthly reports.
• University degree in Business Administration or Sales.
• At least 5 years of key account management or sales management experience.
• Results-oriented, innovative, strategic thought leader
• Proven ability to build strong relationships with customers
• Problem solving, negotiation, planning, relationship building, presentation, and written and oral communication skills are essential.
• Clean driving license and readiness to travel across the country
• Excellent English
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Director of Key Account Management (FinTech)
Bulgaria - Sofia