Novi Global is an international executive search company originally set up in Ireland. We are working globally across various industries & functions with offices in Ireland, United Kingdom, Spain, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Pakistan, Gibraltar and Bulgaria. Through our Affiliates, our reach is global, with hundreds of recruiters extending into the Americas, Africa, the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
Our specialty is Executive Search and specific white-collar recruitment projects, headhunting the right candidates for our clients, in a professional, confidential and discrete manner. For us, it is not about quantity, but a quality approach, which is valued by our clients and candidates alike.
Our team is expanding fast and searching for a passionate, creative & hard-working
- To identify and recruit prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- To assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility
- To conduct interviews, check references
- To perform market research and analyze HR data on industry/sector basis
- To actively market company recruitment services & prepare PR materials
- To interact with internationally based clients and colleagues from the Novi Global Network
- To enhance relationships with the existing key clients & seek to establish new ones
- To maximize the usage of the network, media, business and social events, database - clients, candidates, referrals to support strategic business needs
- To develop and maintain effective networks (e.g. business fairs, on network meetings, at events including conferences and trade-shows) to maximize visibility and attract top quality talent/ candidates
- To support everyday business activities and routine administrative tasks – correspondence, interview arrangements, etc.
- To update company database
- Bachelor Degree in Business Studies / Economics
- Previous experience in recruitment is a must
- Experience in IT recruitment would be a plus
- Excellent sales and writing skills
- Passion towards recruitment and desire to develop in HR field
- Able to handle heavy multitasking
- Excellent business ethics
- Proactive and self-driven personality
- Excellent computer skills – MS Office
- Excellent English is a must
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license ? 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia