Our client is an international business consulting company which provides support to foreign companies entering the Bulgarian market. For their office in Sofia, Bulgaria they are looking to hire a bright and self-driven “Office Assistant” to provide support to their professional team by performing daily operational tasks.
• Participate in the coordination and editing of communications, processes and tasks that align with and support the overall goals of the organization
• Coordinate office procedures, responsible for office organization and supplies provision
• Plan meetings, provide calendar management
• Organize travel arrangements
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports
• Provide customer support to corporate clients of the company
• Create and update complex schedules
• Provide back-up support to other assistants
• Bachelor’s degree
• At least 1 of professional experience on an administrative position
• Basic understanding of accounting principles would be considered as an advantage
• Able to be flexible in dynamic working environment
• Excellent time management and multitasking skills
• Detail-oriented, accurate, organized and reliable
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Advanced Excel skills)
• Excellent English
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia