Our client is a high-tech VC funded international company in the field of cryptography, relying on Multiparty Computation (MPC) technology as an alternative to blockchain key management. The company is starting to build an engineering center here in Sofia. For its development, they will rely on proactive and responsible people who have an interest in new technologies, cryptography, blockchain and cyber security.
• Create high-quality Go code;
• Define and follow coding standards (style, testing, reusability, etc.);
• Ensure code is deployed safely;
• Get involved in other aspects of the work of the R&D Department.
• 5+ years working experience in software development;
• 1+ years working experience with Golang;
• Experience with Cybersecurity – previous experience in working with a highly secure technology platform;
• Excellent knowledge in Linux shell, scripting and CI/CD tools;
• Experience with SQL (Postgres), NoSQL and distributed databases;
• Excellent knowledge of HTTP protocol internals, Websockets and RestAPI principles;
• Experience with microservice architecture, message queues and fast k/v stores (Redis);
• Excellent English skills.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia