We are exclusively hiring for the biggest acute private hospital in Dublin.
Do you consider yourself to be the best in your field and have what it takes to be part of a brilliant team working in a prestigious hospital in Dublin.
- Permanent, full-time contracts 39 hours per week.
- 24 days' annual leave, plus public holidays.
- Salary of €32,734 – €46,501 per annum based on years of experience.
- Additional pay for shift differentials.(Hourly rate €18.00 – €25.00 including premium for nights and weekends.)
- Specialist Area Allowance €2,229*– Qualification allowance €3,350*.
- Professional development and educational opportunities for Masters and Postgraduate programmes*
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
· Registered on the general division of the register of nurses maintained by NMBI.
· 3 years post registration experience in an acute setting.
· Proven clinical and professional ability.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Competency in the English language, both written and verbal.
· Diploma in peri-operative nursing.
· Post-registration professional development.
· Competent use of Microsoft packages.
· Knowledge of risk management from, the investigation of accidents and incidents, to reporting and documenting.
· Ability to identify the physiological, psychological, and sociological needs of the patient in the Operating Theatre Department.
· The Staff Nurse is professionally accountable to the Director of Nursing
· Help maintain awareness of the values throughout the Hospital in relation to all activities.
· Developing and maintaining best practice in the management of the Theatre service Department.
· Help review and updating Policies, Procedures, and Systems that support the needs of the hospital.
· Responsible for the assessment and evaluation of patient care needs and the development, implementation of quality nursing care.
· To provide nursing care without direct supervision and support colleagues within the Nursing Division in the delivery of quality nursing care.
If this role sounds like you, please APPLY NOW
If you believe you are not suitable for this role, there are other STAFF NURSE positions available. Please contact me to discuss further.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot accept applications/CV's from candidates that need to address deficits on their NMBI decision letter.
Novi Global Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this advert and no terminology is intended to be discriminatory on any grounds.