Our client is a strong international technology group with a global reach and offices in Europe and US. They deliver value for industry leaders across the world and help them leverage technology to optimize their operations and create world class products & services. They are currently building up a R&D team in Sofia, Bulgaria and they are looking for a motivated and experienced:
• Develop new high-load server from scratch;
• Create and maintain micro-services architecture, work with the latest technologies;
• Development of business logic;
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
• Work together with other software engineers and members of R&D team.
• 2+ years of experience in Node.js;
• Experience with creating and maintaining micro-services;
• Experience with Data Bases: MongoDB, Postgres etc. (Dynamo DB will be a plus);
• Experience with AWS (AWS Lambda will be a plus);
• General knowledge of RabbitMQ, Docker, Redis;
• Excellent English skills.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia