Our client is a strong international technology group with a global reach and offices in Europe and US. They deliver value for industry leaders across the world and help them leverage technology to optimize their operations and create world class products & services. They are currently building up a R&D team in Sofia, Bulgaria and they are looking for a motivated and experienced:
• Providing legal advice and support on a wide range of legal activities across the Group;
• Drafting and negotiating simple and complex commercial contracts related to industries such as
gaming, automotive, healthcare, energy and others;
• Drafting labour/employment & consulting related agreements;
• Leading & coordinating regulatory compliance projects;
• Advising on and managing general legal related business issues across all areas of the company,
including but not limited to corporate matters, procurement and insurance;
• Ensuring compliance of business operations with relevant laws and regulations.
• Bachelor/Master Degree in Law;
• 3+ years of PQE in a technology focused company;
• Professional Legal Qualification from a EU recognized body;
• Experience in commercial law;
• Experience of working with international teams & clients;
• Experience in corporate law (M&A, investment, funding) will be considered as an advantage;
• Fluent English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia