Our client is an international business and technology consultant agency, which aims to help organizations around the globe in leading their business processes and operate on their dedicated markets more successfully. The company has international presence with sites in Sidney, New York, Switzerland, Germany, and currently they are expanding their office in Sofia and are looking for an experienced:
• Schedule and administer day-to-day activities, office supplies, and meetings at the office;
• Coordinate and support communication with external partners and national/local regulators;
• Be a vital link within the internal communication and support business processes in the organization on a local, but also on an international level;
• Provide support to business and development related projects through documentation checks, attending meetings and mediating between various internal parties.
• Take active role in the on-boarding of new colleagues and perform HR coordination duties when necessary;
• Act as an executive assistant on request on a local level in Bulgaria;
• Take part in daily online meetings on a global level with the rest of the Corporate Services Team.
• University degree in Business Administration or a similar discipline;
• +2 years of experience as an administrative role / office management;
• Experience in working within an international team on a global level;
• Strong communicational, organizational and problem-solving skills;
• Positive, energetic and proactive personality with “team-first” attitude;
• Willingness to learn and to be part of a large multicultural and rapidly developing corporate environment;
• Excellent English language skills.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia