Our client is a leading telecommunication services provider with a strong presence on the Bulgarian market. For their constantly growing team, we are currently searching for a:
• Secur? and implement Database Infrastructure;
• Work on complex migration projects;
• Be responsible for the regular implementation of the patch strategy, creating reports, compliance checks, and coordinating these with the respective peers;
• Optimize operative processes, according to ITIL inventory processes, together with technical leads develop;
• Evaluate new features and ensure operational compliance with service level agreements (SLA) and KPIs.
• 2+ years of experience in the ICT environment as a Database administrator;
• ?nowledge of MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL - Installation & Administration, Configuration, Troubleshooting;
• ?xperience in scripting (Unix shell script or Perl);
• Excellent structured and independent working ethics.
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Excellent English skills.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia