Amazon Marketing Manager
Basic £55k + £6200 car allowance, pension etc
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for full details
Purpose of Job
This role is responsible for driving the product line across the Amazon EMEA market place/s.
Supported by European team and part of the European Etail Centre of Excellence team, this role will be responsible for delivering the growth plan for the Branded Product portfolio, focussing on product activation, share gain and sales growth.
This role will be based from their UK office / Remote working and applicants should be within reasonable commuting distance once restrictions are allowed. The role will be initially based from home.
Principal Accountabilities and Key Tasks
Knowledge and Experience
- Use data insights to drive actions, and through those insights ensure that the Amazon commercial performance goals are delivered across all EU markets for the brand.
- Work closely with the data analytics team and the Etail campaign manager on Amazon, to build/execute the AMS/VSS marketing and promotional priorities to increase Traffic and sales conversion.
- Build reports that develop insights and track the performance of campaign investment (AMS/VSS) activities across the European Amazon Platform. Utilising key Amazon reporting tools such as ARA, Profitero & Pacvue. Take appropriate actions based on those insights.
- Work with retained agency to manage and optimize the AMS & VSS investment against the Kensington brand portfolio.
- Detail and summary report generation to support review of sales to investment AMS & VSS Investment and sales performance to measure KPI’s, ongoing analysis of campaign statistics to continually improve ad performance, traffic, ACPC, ACoS / ROAS, CTR, CPC
- ROAS by sub-category brand and market to ensure the business is able to make informed and insight led investment decisions.
- Build reports to track product and category performance, to measure category rank & share and to understand sub-category shares by market
- Track investment and accrual requirements to support local Etail sales leads
- Aggregate data across different reporting systems, including AMS,ARA, Profitero and Pacvue
- In conjunction with 3P agency build reports to closely monitor campaign performance and develop/maintain reporting to communicate KPIs to key stakeholders and local markets
- Ensure products are activated in a timely manner & aligned with the NPD roadmap.
- Proactively monitor and report on relevant competitor trends/activity (e.g. sales, traffic, ranking, promotion activity) and take appropriate commercial actions.
- Assess NPD category size & opportunity and agree ‘share’ targets for the Business. Provide feedback on NPD ideas.
- Monitor and review content quality and work with the etail content team regarding corrections and updates as necessary.
- Provide inputs into the Demand Planning/Forecasting process with the local markets to ensure product availability.
- A digital marketing/Amazon expert. Agency experience would be beneficial
- self-starter with professional, results driven attitude and strong work ethic.
- Strong character & communicator, able to work within a matrix organisation with multiple internal stakeholders
- Data driven mindset.
- The ability to work independently without day to day supervision & interaction
- Financially & Commercially astute, with budget control experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Foreign language – either German or French is preferred but not essential
- Graduate with MBA Calibre
- Amazon Advertising & Google Qualifications would be beneficial within a digital marketing remit.
- Strong numeracy skills with high competency level/ experience of MS Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of industry tools and latest technologies.