As an AWS Developer with Scala, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application development, definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. At Infosys, you may look forward to collaborating with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. We drive a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- 4 years of experience in Information Technology
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. we are not able to sponsor at this time
- Candidate must be located within the commuting distance of Columbus, IN or be willing to relocate to this location. This position may require travel in the US and Canada.
- Hands on experience in Cloud experience in AWS Web services, AWS, S3, Redshift, Scala
- Experience in design, development, and deployment of BI solutions using AWS Cloud platforms or Azure platforms
- Expertise in SQL databases (e.g. MySQL or Oracle) and strong ability to write SQL queries.
- Experience with Azure and ADF and experience developing batch processing solutions using Azure Data Factory pipelines, Triggers and Integration Runtime, ability to create data pipeline involving diverse systems such Azure SQL DB, Azure SQL DW, ADLS Gen2, Azure Databricks, On premise compute – a plus
- Experience in working in Agile teams, able to lead a team and working independently
- Experience of working on large volume of data & Performance tuning is Preferred
- Ability to work in onsite/offshore model
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Novi Global does not discriminate in any way and is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.