Our client is a leading telecommunication services provider with a strong presence on the Bulgarian market. For their growing operations on an international group level they are now looking for an experienced
System Administrator – Virtualization Technologies (Hyper-V)
• Manage Virtualization technologies and resolve all kind of issues;
• Configure, maintain and troubleshoot virtual servers, backup and restore OS;
• Evaluate and modify systems performance;
• Server integration and disintegration - physical and virtual;
• Manage remedy and Service Now workflow;
• Actively support the life cycle of the operated server systems.
• 4+ years of experience in an enterprise environment;
• Experience with HyperV;
• Experience with Windows Basic System Administration Win 2003,2008,2012,2016,2019;
• Active Directory Knowledge;
• Powershell & Scripts;
• Familiarity with Network Security/Firewall Functionalities (SW & HW);
• Troubleshooting skills (OS Kernel Dumps, Logparsing, Memory Management, Hardware);
• Knowledge of VMware will be considered an advantage;
• Linux Basic Administration will be considered an advantage;
• Fluent English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
System Administrator - Virtualization Technologies (Hyper-V)
Bulgaria - Sofia