Our client is an exciting London-based software company that aids organizations in various industries in expressing their brands and products, maximizing value, and optimizing their costs. They offer digital strategy, design, development, and testing of mobile and desktop applications, as well as integration and optimization of existing ones. Currently, they lead the transformation and change for partners mainly in the fields of eCommerce, pharma, and FinTech, but they also work on projects for some of the UK’s leading broadcasting companies and news coverage media, e.g. The Guardian & Sky. Their talent to bring efficient and elegant solutions in shorter time periods, combined with a trust-fueled culture of personal growth and nurturing, is what drives companies to seal long-term partnerships with them. Presently, they are looking to expand their global team of around 30 developers and engineers with a motivated and self-driven “Dynamics 365” specialist, to help with the development, configuration, and implementation of BI solutions in the MS Dynamics environment. In addition to an attractive remuneration package, a notebook device of choice (Windows & MacOS), and a fully remote work option with flexible working hours, they enable and foster professional development in a fast-paced international environment through exciting and versatile projects.
365 Dynamics Developer – Fully Remote
• Develop, customize and implement Dynamics 365 solutions;
• Configure workflows and plugin development tools;
• Create and format visualizations for PowerBI reporting;
• Actively engage with the project definition and requirements scoping;
• Provide end-user and integration support;
• Participate in a friendly, quality-driven Agile environment;
• Degree in IT, web design, data analysis or relevant field;
• At least 2 years of working experience in implementing and customizing Dynamics solutions;
• Experience in web service integrations and CRM plugin development;
• Experience with BI reporting and visualization tools;
• Very good knowledge of ASP.NET development
• Microsoft accreditation or certification would be a strong plus;
• Fluency in the English language
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
365 Dynamics Developer - Fully Remote
Bulgaria - Any Region