Our client is a leading telecommunication services provider with a strong presence in the Bulgarian market. Rapidly becoming one of the leading ICT services providers, they are currently looking to hire an experienced “ICT Product Manager” to help them with the management of their ever-growing portfolio.
ICT Product Manager
• Manage products life-cycle from a broad portfolio of ICT and cloud services offered to clients;
• Act in accordance with customers' and market's requirements and comply with the characteristics of the products by offering a strategy for new or existing ICT products.
• Manage product development projects, while ensuring constant implementation and reporting in collaboration with a number of external vendors.
• Identify and analyze success indicators for the entrusted list of products
• Coordinate deadlines and budget with strategic partners and communicate the development of future products
• Organize reporting and update processes for the product development progress.
• University degree (in the field of marketing or IT);
• Previous experience in product management in the technology sector, preferably in the sphere of system integration;
• Experience in collecting and documenting requirements and product specifications in Agile development environment;
• Excellent project management, risk management, and relationships management skillset;
• Ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders
• Excellent presentation, problem-solving, and organizational skills;
• Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 was issued on 04.10.2016.
ICT Product Manager
Bulgaria - Sofia