Our client is a leading telecommunication services provider with a strong presence in the Bulgarian market. The company has developed an SAP Competence Center in Bulgaria. Due to expanding of their team of SAP Consultants, they are looking for a candidate who will deal with the planning, implementation, and active support of local, group and customer SAP systems.
SAP MM Consultant
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment;
- Take part in various statements of work, including customizations and reports, workflow automation, training, and process design;
- Lead product demos to help prospects understand the process, systems capabilities, and business benefits;
- Lead analysis and design sessions to create requirements and develop the right client’ solutions;
- Assist Customer and Sales Operations in customer development initiatives;
- Share best practices, industry knowledge, and personal expertise to educate both clients and fellow consultants, informal and ad hoc settings.
- University degree (Business or Technical);
- At least 3 years of relevant SAP MM consultant/user experience;
- Hands-on experience in functional configuration, implementation, and design;
- Deep knowledge of Material Management Processes;
- Desire for independently managing individual time and tasks;
- Excellent communication skills to perform successfully on a client-faced role;
- Ability to travel 10% of the time;
- Fluent English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
SAP MM Consultant
Bulgaria - Sofia