Our client is an international company that provides online gaming and entertainment services. The company has a partnership with more than 50 online gaming providers across the world. For their newly established team in Sofia they are looking for a highly motivated:
• Integrate Monitoring solutions of live systems for log, error, and load monitoring;
• Manage Virtual Machines, Server Installations (including Database Servers);
• Automate Deployments and Integration of company’s products and services;
• Maintain Backups of mission critical systems;
• Other duties/projects assigned by management.
• 2+ years of previous experience as a DevOps Engineer, System Admin, SRE, etc;
• Very good knowledge of software architecture;
• Experience with automating Azure cloud native technologies, deploying applications, and provisioning infrastructure;
• Hands-on experience with microservices and distributed application architecture, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or serverless technology;
• Knowledge of SQL, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS and replication topologies;
• Experience with Agile methodology;
• Excellent English skills.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia