Our client is a next generation global technology company (150k+ employees worldwide) that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. The company is a business process outsourcer working with clients such as ADIDAS, Volkswagen, Porsche, AUDI, etc. and currently relocating important projects to the Bulgarian entity.
As a part of this ongoing expansion, they are currently looking for an experienced and reliable “Application Support Engineer L3 with German" who will be an important part of an exciting new project focusing on Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager environment.
It is essential for the person to speak absolutely fluent German. The role is remote.
Application Support Engineer L3 with German
- Provide Tier 3 support and day to day administration of ???????Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) environment;
- Troubleshoot day to day operations, monitor and tune system performance;
- Provide administration, configuration, installation, deployment and maintenance;
- Recommend and implement application and database solutions and enhancements to ensure an improvement in system reliability and performance;
- Perform desktop application management and deployment;
- Test and troubleshoot the encryption process;
- Help L2 team on escalated end user issues;
- Provide technical guidance to SCCM team and customer;
- Perform server and workstation client management;
- Perform deployment process automation.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) with advanced knowledge of application deployment, patch management, operating system deployment, client and server maintenance, troubleshooting, and reporting;
- In-depth knowledge of SCCM client installation, design, software distribution, remote control, and other SCCM issues.
- Experience supporting, implementing, and managing a windows workstation (desktop\laptop) deployment (Windows 7 / Windows 10)
- Experience in using Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM)
- Creating and updating technical documentation as required Experience in supporting Windows (7, 8 and 10).
- Fluent English & fluent German
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Application Support Engineer L3 - SCCM
Bulgaria - Any Region