Our client is an American BPO company who offers customer care solutions to more than 450 clients across the globe in more than 49 languages. They help reformulate, transform, and build stronger business and client relationships that drive long-term business growth through the power of customer experience and support. For their growing team in Bulgaria, they are looking to bring on board an experienced
- Attend to all the customers’ ask and concerns in a timely manner.
- Pacify customers and be proactive in solving customers’ issues by formulating and asking relevant and important questions relating to the customer’s concerns.
- Keenly document the transaction and customer interaction using the approved tools provided by the company.
- Collaborate with other teams, segments, or business units to apply an apt solution to the customers’ reason for engaging CERT.
- Empathize with the customer, listen attentively and be able to offer necessary appeasement to address the reason for cancellation or downgrade.
- Follow set processes, protocols, company rules, and team/segment house rules including but not limited to established and implied procedures.
- University Degree.
- At least 1+ year of experience as retentions or sales representative or accumulated years in experience, B2B selling / Software / SaaS experience will be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge of Cloud-Based applications, VOIP, PBx, Telephony and UCaaS.
- Strong business acumen is a must, experience with Small Business end customers is a plus.
- Excellent customer service orientation, face-to-face and on the phone, meaning oral and written communication skills including listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment.
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English language.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license ? 2123 issued on 04.10.2016
Bulgaria - Any Region