Reach Truck Operator:
Requirements for the Reach Truck Operator for a leading logistics company;
* Moving goods within the warehouse (inbound, outbound pallet movements; replenishment).
* Placing the goods by using the system (via lists, mobile-terminal, scanning, etc...).
* Reporting deviations to first line manager in order to quickly overcome possible problems.
* Routine warehouse tasks: * The actions to be performed are always the same and recur several times per hour.
* If a problem arises, the instructions to be followed (e.g. reporting to the first line manager,...) are clearly defined and taught.
* Depending on the daily division of labour, this position may also occasionally be assigned to another position on the floor or perform ancillary activities (goods receiving, VAS, picking & packing, goods shipping).
* Maintenance - Quality - Safety
* Respect all legal provisions and regulations regarding the import, storage and distribution.-of pharmaceutical products.
* Compliance with GDP guidelines.
* Perform an initial visual inspection of handled goods and their packaging.
* Paying attention to and applying the safety guidelines as defined within the organization.
* Applying safety regulations as determined by law. Education - Work experience Minimum 1 year of relevant experience on combitruck Language Communicative English Others Valid combitruck certificate + certificate of good conduct and morals Driver's license B license
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Novi Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation this vacancy and we will not discriminate in any way.
Combo Reach Truck Operator
Belgium - Antwerpen