Our client is a leading telecommunication services provider with a strong presence on the Bulgarian market. The company has over 20 years of presence on the Bulgarian market as one of the first mobile operators with high standards in the care of its employees and customers. As a result of a strategic partnership, the company becomes the only telecommunications company in Bulgaria so far, which is an official SAP Reseller and has the right to offer its customers licenses for ERP solutions for small and medium-sized companies - SAP Business One, and for larger SAP corporations - S / 4Hana. Thus, the company can advise its customers which of the solutions is suitable for them according to the size and specifics of their business. In addition, the company will offer other SAP-based services, including business consulting, deployment, support and training, licenses and deployment from the entire SAP portfolio. They are currently growing their SAP competence center and is looking to bring on board a “SAP FI/CO Consultant”.
The position is for the city of Sofia, but our client has centers in Plovdiv and Varna, from which it is also possible to work. The role suggests a hybrid model of work (from the office and from home). Please find more information bellow:
SAP FI/CO Consultant
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment;
- Assist Customer and Sales Operations in customer development initiatives;
- Lead product demos to help prospects understand process and systems capabilities and business benefits;
- Share best practices, industry knowledge, and personal expertise to educate both clients and fellow consultants, in formal and ad hoc settings;
- Lead analysis and design sessions to create requirements to develop the right client solution;
- Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in SAP newest and future solutions.
- University Degree (business or technical)
- At least 3 years relevant SAP FI user experience;
- At least 3 years hands-on functional configuration, implementation and design experience;
- Awareness of all phases of full-lifecycle SAP implementations
- SAP R/3 implementation experience is a must; SAP S/4 HANA - an advantage;
- Sound knowledge of integration with other SAP modules;
- Deep knowledge of Financial and Controlling Processes;
- Knowledge of SAP Activate Project delivery methodology;
- Ability to understand complex functional and technical environments;
- Ability to travel 20% of the time;
- Fluent English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
SAP FI/CO Consultant
Bulgaria - Sofia