Our client is an American customer experience organization providing business process outsourcing, digital marketing, training and talent management, technology and innovation, consulting and analytics solutions to more than 450 clients worldwide. Their mission is to bring the brands closer to the end customers and ensure flawless communication and interaction.
Being one of the largest BPOs with over 35 years of history on a global scale, they are present in more than 100 offices worldwide and valued at 1,7B American dollars. With a focus on different industries, they insure an innovative and dynamic work environment challenging their employees every day with exciting and diversified projects. As expanding their Account management teams, currently, we have a regional opening for an Account Manager, EMEA Region.
Account Manager is the primary client’s day-to day service delivery point of contact, develops strong relationships with the client and connects with key business stakeholders. The Account Manager should understand the customer thoroughly, their strategy, their organization, company culture, pain points and needs, especially the not-so-obvious ones, and proactively offers win solutions to address and exceed the needs of the client.
Account Manager for EMEA Region - Fully Remote
- Driving proposal management with clear WIN strategy processes.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between the clients and the company.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Developing a complete understanding of account needs and anticipating account changes and improvements.
- Collaborating on negotiations and contracts management with the client (MSA, SOW, renewals, amendments).
- Working with internal teams dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality delivery and all client needs met.
- Acting as the client's representative to ensure that their demands are met with a focus on improving the customer experience.
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and initiatives to share with internal stakeholders and client.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- University degree.
- At least 3 years of experience in a client management related role preferably in a service organization.
- Previous BPO Industry experience on a client-faced role and excellent understanding of the industry.
- Operational experience.
- Proven ability to manage people and accounts.
- Fluent English.
Should you consider yourself the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 was issued on 04.10.2016