Our client is a British start-up product company which helps sales and success teams to achieve better communication with their customers and receive the maximum value out of the conversations. They have developed an innovative SaaS, which gives sales and success conversations a whole new canvas on which to be structured and planned. Using a set of web applications, which transcribe and analyse conversations in-depth with the help of AI, they allow for better coaching and insights to sales leadership teams across the globe. Currently, they are looking for an experienced and charismatic “Engineering Manager” who will manage an engineering team (devs & QAs) and ensure the creation of high-quality software solutions as part of Company’s Conversation Intelligence Platform.
Engineering Manager – Can be fully remote
- Works to improve individual and team performance by setting up SMART goals, clearing roadblocks, coaching, and providing regular feedback;
- Creates a productive environment, conducts individual reviews, and levels up the members of their team;
- Understands architectural diagrams and design patterns and turns them into workable solutions for the team to develop;
- Advocates for technical excellence and coaches the team in all aspects of software engineering practices;
???????- Owns technical and maintenance roadmap in their domain, and is responsible for the end-to-end delivery process;
???????- Identifies key hires and training needed in their teams, and takes part in recruitment and onboarding of new employees;
???????- Understands the company’s strategy and business direction and then align himself/herself and the team to it;
???????- Navigates their teams through changes in the company’s strategy.
- 3+ years of experience in engineering management role;
??????????????- Previous experience as a software developer; ???????
- Proven expertise in Agile development;
- Excellent understanding of the software development life cycle;
- Excellent understanding of OOP concepts, SOLID principles, and best practices;
- Excellent understanding of development tools, systems and infrastructure;
- People management experience;
- Self-driven person, highly motivated and with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills, very good spoken and written English.
What you’ll get:
- Fantastic exposure to a smart team scaling at an incredible pace;
- Top-end machinery (they run on Macbook Pros);
- Generous vacation allowance;
- Amazing office in Doctors Garden, Sofia;
- Competitive salary;
- Uniquely open and informal environment.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Any Region