Our client is an international network service operator of cloud computing and IT infrastructure solutions, providing a diverse portfolio of services to its corporate partners. Currently, they are looking for a person to join their commercial department and be responsible for overseeing the work of the sales teams. The Team Leader will provide leadership, guidance, and direction to individual salespeople. In addition, will be responsible for managing aspects of the sales process, managing target performance, individual performance management and present proposals for hiring or exiting of sales staff. The clearly stated objective of the Team Lead is to get the most out of the team, with the goal of achieving the team targets.
Besides the chance to join a well-established company, trusted by many organizations locally and abroad, you'll benefit from their positive culture, development opportunities, and mostly - the freedom to express your creativity. The role is based in Sofia, Bulgaria and has an option for a hybrid working model.
You can find more information below:
- Managing the business processes of Acquisition of New Customers and Existing Customer Sales;
- Performing the processes of People management and Setting up the internal organization;
- Training new staff members on company policies, procedures and systems;
- Developing strategies to improve sales performance;
- Organising sales campaigns for specific products or occasions;
- Setting goals and objectives, allocating tasks for each member and providing regular feedback to help them improve performance;
- Ensuring the team is working collaboratively with the wider organization and following the group processes;
- Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree;
- Previous experience in a team lead role in a telecommunication or IT service company;
- 5+ years of experience in the field of sales;
- Excellent People Management skills;
- Ability to liaise with confidence with both internal and external parties;
- Ability to take adequate decisions in stressful situations;
- Fluent in English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license ? 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia