Our client is a leading company in the field of affiliate marketing with offices in Bulgaria, Germany and Israel. With about 10 years of expertise in the online gaming industry they provide solutions that are in favor of the end-user in terms of information, data and other resources. They cultivate a start-up culture in their organization combined with a friendly work environment and an opportunity to develop further. For their expanding operations in Varna, Bulgaria, they are now looking for an experienced:
Head of SEO (On-Page)
· Executive day-to-day organic search engine marketing campaigns including, but not limited to keyword research, competitive research, content creation and optimization, back-linking, tagging and editorial calendar creation.
· Perform keyword research and build lists of targeted key phrases
· Conduct SEO Audits on sites of all sizes
· Recognize common technical issues and explain their solutions coherently in plain speak, ensuring that stakeholders and teammates understand the recommendations
· Conduct keyword research and prioritize high-value keywords
· Apply on-page optimization by creating URL names, page titles, Meta descriptions, and other relevant HTML tags
· Assist in developing, executing and evangelizing organic search strategy including updating website content and metadata
· Work with cross-functional teams (Design, Marketing, Content, UX, etc.) on requirements to improve on-page SEO performance and ASO KPI’s
· Recommend and implement information architecture improvements to aid in search engine visibility
· Stay current with industry developments and participate in the SEO online community
· University degree
· At least 5 years’ work experience in on-page SEO
· Knowledge of SEO best practices, including: title tags, meta descriptions, high-value keywords, coding, page speed optimization, link building, etc.
· Ability to audit and analyze site sections for errors and opportunities to improve SEO; evaluate and recommend SEO tools to implement the proper solutions
· Ability to translate analytic insights into actionable recommendations that improve natural search efforts
· Organizational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables on tight timelines
· Experience in managing and coaching high performing teams
· Outgoing, collaborative, adaptive in changing environment
· Excellent English
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Head of SEO (On-Page)
Bulgaria - Sofia