Our client is an international media agency part of ? global network. The company has presence in more than 100 countries and is ? part of leading communication network of agencies in the region of Southeast Europe.
They are currently expanding their team in Bulgaria with focus on offline media planning and are looking for:
TV Media Planner
• Develop and implement interactive media campaigns and presentations.
• Analyze media data and provide strategic direction to direct reports, senior management, and clients.
• Updates on TV market mechanics and market fluctuations.
• Follow media trends - TV planning and analysis.
• Assemble and evaluate marketing data to determine the client's advertising and media needs.
• Ability to understand client objectives and how they translate into media strategies.
• Analyze campaigns daily/weekly/monthly.
• Responsibility for presenting media plans to Client.
• BSc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration or similar field.
• Experience in media planning in an agency or client in-house media department.
• Familiarity with campaign evaluation metrics.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• An analytical mind with an aptitude for statistics and math.
• Ability to comfortably communicate with clients and vendors.
• Ability to “think outside-the-box” and demonstrate creative problem solving.
• Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, KITE, GARB, Xpert, C.A.T.)
• Passionate about TV and content.
• Excellent English is a must.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
TV Media Planner
Bulgaria - Sofia