Our client is a group of companies specializing in the provision of complex services in the field of IT infrastructure services provision, consulting and outsourcing services. They have a vast presence on the Bulgarian market with offices throughout the country. For their headquarter based in Sofia, they are looking for an experienced professional for the role of a:
· Actively participates in Network and Security System hardware installation and configuration; system monitoring, maintenance, troubleshooting, documentation, and support.
· Work along with Network Administrators from client side.
· Participate in certification trainings with company’s partners – Cisco, HPE, Check Point and others.
· Design, document, implement, and test network infrastructure systems; develop strategies for maintaining network infrastructure.
· Design, implement, and test network infrastructure security.
· Assist in short- and long-term strategic planning to meet clients’ network requirements.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Network Security Management or related field.
· Three years in a Network Engineer position.
· Considerable knowledge of IP networks, switches, routers, server hardware and operating systems.
· Knowledge and experience in supporting large scale VoIP Systems.
· Working knowledge of F5.
· CCN? Routing & Switching, CCNA Voice or CCN? Security certifications preferred.
· Ability to analyze, diagnose and resolve network and security performance problems or outages.
· Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
· Advanced computer skills – MS Office.
· Fluent English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia