Our clients is a road transportation company with a 10-year history on the North American & Canadian markets specialized in full-service trucking and trailer services. They are looking for a highly organized person to take the role of a:
• Source and attract qualified candidates to grow the company’s drivers team on the North American market;
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods and monitor the candidates throughout the review process;
• Utilize various approaches and platforms to create an efficient and effective recruiting process;
• Work closely with Maintenance, Operations, and Safety departments to maintain the company’s database with qualified candidates;
• Participate in employees’ onboarding process when necessary;
• Ensure compliance with company’s standards and policies.
• University degree in relevant field;
• 2+ years of recruitment experience as an agency or internal recruiter;
• Experience in transportation and logistics industry is a significant advantage but not a must;
• Excellent phone manner;
• Strong analytical skills, organizational skills and high level of attention to detail;
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a remote team;
• Ability to make decisions in a timely and efficient manner;
• Excellent English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license ? 2123 issued on 04.10.2016
Bulgaria - Any Region