Our client is an international company acting as a PCI level 1 certified gateway specializing in online payment processing, risk management and fraud protection. It offers an all-in-one payment solution fully customized to support clients ranging from start-up merchants to white label operations. For their newly established office in Sofia we are looking for a motivated developer on the role of a:
Golang Developer (Junior – to Mid)
• Build and own microservices that perform various mission-critical tasks in our environment;
• Work on very large datasets, its warehousing and real-time business analytics and anti-fraud;
• Contribute code to the various open source libraries;
• Develop third-party integrations for reliable service delivery;
• Strive to attend and present at various national and international conferences about the challenges we face and the solutions we find in our day-to-day ops schedule;
• Actively work on implementing initiatives to drive quality such as stability, performance, and clean code.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science;
• 1 year experience with Golang development is a must;
• Good experience with AWS, Kubernetes;
• Scalable database experience (NoSQL and RDBMS);
• Experience with Kafka/PostgreSQL/Mongo/Redis;
• Knowledge of Linux and the container ecosystem;
• Microservice experience preferred;
• Strong problem-solving skills;
• Willingness to learn;
• Fluent English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license ? 2123 issued on 04.10.2016
Golang Developer (Junior - to Mid)
Bulgaria - Sofia