Our client is an IT consultancy organization working internationally on complex projects in the logistics & transportation industry with leading client companies worldwide. With a history of more than 10 years on the market, the company is now hiring a professional on the position of an:
IT Project Manager
• Analyze the existing IT environment at our customers, identify problems and gaps, and agree on a commonly accepted solution
• Develop business cases and business justifications for IT projects, linking strategic and operational imperatives to process and technology improvements across the organization.
• Structure IT projects, collaborate with customer resources and suppliers to establish and deliver coherent project plans to resolve the problems or close the gaps.
• Link customer project outcomes and scope to specific business processes, business metrics, and business value drivers, and obtain agreement with the customer organization on these
• Lead increasingly complex projects and provide implementation support
• Lead client executives & staff through complex operational changes
• Solve client problems and build client relationship
• University degree in Computer Technologies or any relevant field
• At least 3 years of project management experience
• Previous experience as a Scrum Master or Product Owner is a plus
• Previous experience in processes understanding/mapping and gathering of requirements
• Experience in Agile and Scrum is a must
• Prince 2/PMP certified would be a plus
• Excellent analytical skills and an affinity with numbers
• Proficiency in Excel
• Excellent English
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
IT Project Manager
Bulgaria - Sofia