Our client is a Swiss company, a leading provider of cloud hosting and cloud computing services to global clients. They have 10+ cloud locations and 10 years of expertise in offering cloud and VPS hosting solutions. For their expanding team in Sofia, Bulgaria we are looking for an exceptional professional for the role of a:
• Develop, test, and document executable code according to functional and technical specifications using structured development methodologies and defined standards.
• Work on business logic extension and integration with third party systems.
• Maintain and troubleshoot existing processes with thorough understanding of the processes and interrelationship with other programs and processes.
• Contribute to the design, architecture, and development of critical backend services.
• Proactively identify opportunities to improve development standards.
• Conduct planning, analysis and forecasting activities to plan projects and tasks.
• BS in Computer Science, or equivalent industry experience.
• At least 3 years general experience developing software with Python.
• Solid knowledge of VMWare products and their APIs specifically vCloud Director and vCenter.
• Strong background in software design; scalable systems, reliability and maintainability
• Experience with relational databases and query optimizations.
• Good knowledge of HTTP protocol.
• Fluency in English is a must
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license ? 2123 issued on 04.10.2016
Bulgaria - Sofia