Our client is a private school, based in Sofia, and as such it is one of the most recognisable and respected names in Bulgaria. To strengthen their accounting team, the school wants to attract the right person for the role of an:
• Handling operational school accounting, in accordance with the Bulgarian Accounting Law
• Participating in the day-to-day, monthly, and year-end operations of the school including budget review and analysis.
• Administering payroll, including staff contract agreement workflows, obtaining proper documents, signatures, and Ad-hoc reporting for managers.
• Ensuring that all administrative documentation, reports and returns (internal and external) are completed accurately and submitted within required deadlines.
• Prepares and enters monthly journal entries into accounting system.
• Advising on compliance with legislation and guidance.
• Reporting to the Accounting & Business Director
• University degree in Finance or Accounting
• At least 5 years of experience on an accounting or/and payroll function
• Previous experience with any accounting systems – Business Processor / Konto or Omeks 2000 strongly preferred.
• Strong organisational and teamwork skills
• An ethical and self-driven personality, who holds high integrity and respect for the institution in which he or she works
• Proficiency in English
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia