STAFF NURSE, PRIVATE HOSPITAL
Are you a qualified nurse, looking for your next challenge. We have an exciting opening to work in one of Ireland’s most prestigious private hospital, based in South Dublin.
If you are a resident in Ireland, either working in a hospital setting or nursing home and looking for a change, then please send your CV to us for a confidential conversation.
With COVID restrictions, there are no face-to-face interviews, these are all conducted via SKYPE.
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
MUST HAVE AN NMBI PIN NUMBER
(Applicants with an NMBI decision letter will not be considered)
- Permanent, full-time contracts, 39 hours per week.
- 24 days' annual leave, plus public holidays.
- Salary €32,734 – €46,501 per annum based on years of experience.
- Additional pay for shift differentials.(Hourly rate €18.00 – €25.00 including premium for nights and weekends)
- Specialist Area Allowance €2,229– Qualification allowance €3,350.
- Professional development and educational opportunities for Masters and Postgraduate programmes.
- Registered on the general division of the register of nurses maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI PIN NUMBER).
- 2 years of experience in the specialised area for specialised Staff Nurse positions.
- Responsible for the assessment of patient care needs and the development and implementation of quality nursing care and the evaluation of such care.
- Provide such nursing care without direct supervision and to support colleagues within the Nursing Division in the delivery of quality nursing care.
- Responsible for providing emergency care to all areas within the department.
- Carry out nursing duties within Hospital policy and according to the Code of Professional Conduct (Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland).
- Carry out instructions from the Ward Manager and other senior nursing staff.
- Deliver nursing care and treatment whilst working within the parameters of the Code of Professional Conduct and Hospital Policies.
- Communicate effectively with all disciplines within the hospital.
SEND YOUR CV TO:
Novi Global Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this advert and no terminology is intended to be discriminatory on any grounds.