Our client is a growing tech company offering DevOps-as-a-service to clients from different industries. The company supports most of the major cloud providers and their engineers help with design, implementation, and tuning of a resilient and highly available infrastructure for businesses. For their growing team in Bulgaria, they are currently looking for a:
DevOps Engineer (Remote)
• Set up monitoring and alerting tuning;
• Design and set up CI/CD pipelines;
• Collaborate with the rest of the DevOps team to help design solutions for customers;
• Help with Infrastructure & App security;
• R&D on new technologies;
• 3+ years of experience in a relevant position;
• 3+ years of experience in Linux administration;
• Experience with IaaS cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP and Azure;
• Experience with Docker or/and Kubernetes;
• Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins/Gitlab/CircleCI;
• Experience with Virtualization such as KVM/ProxMox
• Fluency in English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
DevOps Engineer - REMOTE
Bulgaria - Any Region