Our client is an American software development company with an existing IT service center in Europe. They have over 800 employees and are dedicated to provide exceptional distributed software products to their clients. As they are currently building up a team on the Bulgarian market, they are looking for a devoted and experienced developer for the position of a:
Automation QA Engineer (Remote)
• Develop QA strategy for features;
• Develop tests in the current framework;
• Execute regression regularly (manually when needed);
• Suggest technical and process improvements;
• Shift focus from UI to API testing, both in new and existing tests.
• 3+ years of experience in a relevant position;
• Experience with manual and automation testing;
• Experience with Jira;
• Good knowledge of QA automation with Java and Selenium;
• Experience with MS SQL/Oracle DB;
• Fluency in English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Automation QA Engineer - REMOTE
Bulgaria - Any Region