Our client is an American software development company with an existing IT service center in Europe. They have over 800 employees and are dedicated to provide exceptional distributed software products to their clients. As they are currently building up a team on the Bulgarian market, they are looking for an experienced team lead for the position of a:
Java Developer - Team lead - REMOTE
• Design and implement new features;
• Perform debugging and testing;
• Perform code reviews;
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle;
• Mentor the junior members of the team;
• Make suggestions for improvement of the working process and client's products.
• 5+ years of experience with Java8+;
• 3+ years of experience with Spring Framework;
• Experience with various relational DB (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MS SQL);
• Experience working with ORM frameworks (Hibernate, MyBatis or similar);
• Good understanding of software architecture and design patterns;
• Experience in Web Development and designing RESTful services;
• Experience working with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis) would be considered an advantage;
• Experience with Public Cloud (GCP, AWS, Azure) would be considered an advantage;
• Experience working with Groovy and Spock Framework would be considered an advantage;
• Previous experience in a team lead position would be considered as an advantage;
• Fluency in English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Java Developer - Team Lead
Bulgaria - Any Region