Our client is a leading telecommunication services provider with a strong presence on the Bulgarian market. For their constantly growing engineering team, we are currently searching for a mid-level:
• Create, design and develop data models;
• Develop a new data warehouse;
• Prepare plans for ETL (Extract/Transform/Load) procedures and architectures;
• Analyze large databases and recommend appropriate optimization;
• Administer all requirements and design various functional specifications for data;
• Monitor data warehouse work and provide subject matter expertise;
• Provide support to the Software Development Life cycle.
• 1+ years of experience with SQL;
• Experience with SQL databases such as Oracle, Teradata, or MS SQL;
• Experience with ETL tools e.g., IBM DataStage, Oracle Data Integrator, SAP Data Services, MS SSIS;
• Experience designing, developing and implementing Data Warehouse solutions;
• Some experience with Reporting Tools e.g., MS SSRS, SAP BO;
• Very good analytical skills and attention to detail;
• Ability to proactively research solutions and best practices;
• Very good English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia