Our client is a high-tech VC-funded international company in the field of cryptography, relying on Multiparty Computation (MPC) technology as an alternative to blockchain key management. The company is continuing to grow and develop its engineering center here in Sofia and to offer exciting opportunities with cutting-edge technologies in the crypto world.
• Design, develop and implement key system and application architecture components that support the creation, transfer, and storage of digital assets;
• Develop specifications and designs for complex applications or modifying/maintaining complex existing applications;
• Build products that can interface with both 3rd party Python modules and company’s core blockchain client (written in Golang);
• Perform code analysis, requirements analysis, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis;
• Develop specifications and designs for new complex applications;
• Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
• At least 3+ years of experience in web development with Python;
• Recent experience with web technologies such as Web Services, RESTful APIs, GraphQL, JWT;
• Ability to work in an Agile environment;
• Team player and problem solver with excellent analytical skills;
• Fluency in English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Any Region