Our client is an international software development company specialized in Bitcoin/ Liquid and trust-minimized application development. We are currently looking for an independent, experienced, and motivated professional to become part of their growing distributed team. The position will be fully remote and full-time.
Senior DevOps Engineer – Remote
• Install, integrate and make pipeline for cloud and bare-metal development;
• Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them;
• Participate in architecture and software development activities;
• Take ownership of infrastructure and collaboration with the other team members.
• At least 3+ years of experience on a similar position;
• Experience in Bash scripting and Linux System administration;
• Experience with Docker and docker-compose;
• Knowledge of either Python or Go or Node.js;
• Previous experience with Hydra or DEX OAuth is a strong advantage;
• Knowledge of AWS platform is a strong advantage;
• Thorough understanding of cryptography;
• Familiar with distributed system architectures and implications of peer-to-peer apps;
• Contribution to fi tech banking and/or crypto wallet projects is a strong advantage;
• Excellent English skills.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Senior DevOps Engineer (REMOTE)