Our client is a leading telecommunication services provider with a strong presence on the Bulgarian market. Because of their strategic development, the company is looking to strengthen their Business Intelligence Competence team with an experienced
• Design, develop and test scalable Big Data solutions for internal clients - batch solutions, but also design & construct 'near' real time solutions.
• Work closely with the Data Scientists and other stakeholders in the departments.
• Work on the construction & architecture of the central Data Lake.
• Optimize the data flow, test and assess the accuracy of the data processing.
• Test, compare and try out new technologies and thus drive innovation.
• University degree in mathematics, computer science or business informatics.
• At least 3 years’ experience in Linux scripts and SQL.
• Previous experience in Java or Python is a must.
• Experience with Big Data distributions (e.g. Cloudera) and/or Data Warehousing.
• Knowledge in design & development of data pipelines, ideally (near-) real time implementations.
• Very good English
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia