Our client is an American software development company with an existing IT service center in Europe. They have over 800 employees and are dedicated to provide exceptional distributed software products to their clients. As they are currently building up a team on the Bulgarian market, they are looking for a devoted developer for the position of a:
DevOps Team Lead - Remote
• Be responsible for configuration, deployment and monitoring of application and services;
• Manage the environment, automation technologies, monitoring, alerting, and others;
• Lead international team of technical experts that runs and manages application and infrastructure operations for the company’s clients;
• Provide clear focus and direction for the team;
• Work with Agile Deployment Methodology.
• 5+ years of experience DevOps experience;
• Solid experience with Linux system administration;
• Experience with Ansible;
• Solid experience with at least one scripting language such as bash, Python and/or Power shell;
• Solid experience with continuous integration (CI/CD) and automated build tools such as Jenkins;
• Basic experience with Windows system administration;
• Experience in leading a team, preferably in an international environment;
• Monitoring experience with Grafana, Prometheus and/or Alertmanager is a strong advantage
• Fluency in English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
DevOps Team Lead - REMOTE
Bulgaria - Any Region