Our client is a high-tech VC-funded international company in the field of cryptography, relying on Multiparty Computation (MPC) technology as an alternative to blockchain key management. The company is continuing to grow and develop its engineering center here in Sofia and to offer exciting opportunities with cutting-edge technologies in the crypto world.
Senior SecOps Engineer
• Maintain and continually improv? the security of the digital platforms and the wider technology provision;
• Set the strategy and technology for, and conduct monitoring, detection and initial investigation of security incidents and contextualize the information;
• Drive the development of new security capabilities to support delivery and ensure that the tools and approaches used are effective;
• Take a proactive role in securing the digital environment to ensure effective root-cause and trend analysis of security threats and issues;
• Issue Troubleshooting / Resolution: identify root cause & resolve issues - implement solutions to prevent future occurrences;
• Proactively pursue tools and processes which can deliver continuous improvement to enhance productivity, increase system reliability & resiliency;
• Maintain technical support documentation and guidance;
• Be ready to support on-call engineers for critical problem escalation during non-working hours.
• 3+ years of experience in a DevOps/SecOps environment;
• Deep knowledge of networking, infrastructure and applications from a DevOps perspective with a security focus;
• Broad knowledge of security control techniques;
• In-depth understanding of the methods of technical attack;
• Knowledge of security monitoring, prevention and control systems including anti-virus, web proxies and security software;
• Knowledge of at least one Cloud platform (AWS, GCP);
• Knowledge in at least one scripting language (Bash, Python, Ruby);
• Knowledge of CI-CD Pipeline implementation and at least one tool (Gitlab Pipelines, Jenkins, TeamCity);
• Knowledge of at least one configuration management tool (Puppet, Ansible, Chef);
• Knowledge of datastores like PostgreSQL and DynamoDB;
• Basic knowledge in virtualization and containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm);
• Good understanding of Linux Operating (commands & regular expressions);
• CCNA, CCNP certificates are considered as an advantage;
• Fluency in English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Senior SecOps Engineer
Bulgaria - Sofia