Our client is a strong international technology group with a global reach and offices in Europe and US. They deliver value for industry leaders across the world and help them leverage technology to optimize their operations and create world class products & services, and are currently building up a R&D team in Sofia, Bulgaria. They are currently developing a teaching and learning tool for medical studies and are looking for a highly experienced:
UI/UX Art Lead
• Lead and motivate art team in development of high quality product;
• Organize and facilitate the process of Art delivery;
• Develop, evolve and maintain the artistic style and vision of a product according to its core values and standards;
• Participate in the scheduling of the artistic part of the project and maintain planning foresight;
• Maintain effective informational flow to the team to ensure the team members are aligned with the project objectives;
• Encourage creativity and participation from all team members;
• Maintain efficient collaboration with project management and executives;
• Share knowledge and recommend best practices in your area of operation;
• Coordinate activities with other departments.
• 5+ years as a professional graphic designer;
• 2+ years of experience as an art lead;
• Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent;
• Exceptional capability with UI/UX;
• Excellent knowledge of Photoshop or equivalent tools;
• Good knowledge of 3D software (3DS Max, Maya, etc.);
• Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives;
• Excellent communication skills and teamwork oriented attitude;
• Ability to drive changes and inspire others to generate new ideas;
• Work experience in top creative agencies will be considered as an advantage;
• Experience with Unity engine environment will be considered as an advantage;
• MedTech Human anatomy experience will be considered as an advantage;
• Portfolio is required;
• Fluent in English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
UI/UX Art Lead
Bulgaria - Sofia