Our client is a leading telecommunication services provider with a strong presence on the Bulgarian market. For their constantly growing team, we are currently searching for an:
• Manage different Oracle databases and perform various administration tasks;
• Support the migration processes of Oracle databases from Unix to Linux;
• Active engagement with back-up and restore procedures;
• Ensure Oracle DBs lifecycle management;
• Execute operational adherence of the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Quality Indicators (KPI) within a 24/7 Operation with on-call duty.
• 3+ years of experience in the ICT environment focusing on Oracle Databases as an administrator;
• Experience with Oracle DB Data Guard;
• Experience with Oracle Backup/Restore;
• Experience in scripting (Unix shell script, Oracle SQL or Perl);
• Experience with Linux Red Hat;
• Experience with Oracle Tuning;
• Excellent English skills.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia