Our client is a global telecommunications service provider with a strong presence on the Bulgarian market. For their constantly growing technical team, we are currently searching for a:
Technical Support Engineer – Level 2
• Monitor application servers and workload, make adjustments if necessary.
• Handle incidents (analyse logs, error handling, finding resolutions or workarounds within the specified SLAs/OLAs).
• Work with a ticketing system to resolve reported problems or submit such to responsible units in case of failures or tasks.
• Prepare and execute tasks related to billing/rating/batch processing.
• Collaborate with other engineers.
• University degree in the field of IT/Telecommunication or any other relevant.
• At least 2 years of working experience with monitoring/reporting/supporting applications.
• Linux hands on experience.
• SQL Knowledge (eg. Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL).
• Fluent in English.
• Knowledge of German would be considered as a plus.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Technical Support Engineer - Level 2
Bulgaria - Sofia