Our client is one of the leading US-focused mobile technology media with an overall audience of 5 million monthly readers. Their mission is to guide people through the world of mobile technology and to help their readers understand, discover, and enjoy the benefits of the latest innovation in mobile tech. In order to strengthen their HR department they are currently looking for an experienced:
• Understand business needs and align them with HR goals and activities;
• Help the company attract top talent in every open role;
• Build processes that support the organization in its strive for Constant Improvement;
• Create an environment where people feel happy, safe, and appreciated;
• Work closely with the leadership in order to understand their struggles and try to resolve them (from HR’s perspective);
• Set HR objectives on quarterly basis and plan how the team will meet those objectives (OKRs framework);
• Ensure that the initial plan is on track and course correct if necessary;
• Grow and Develop the capabilities of the HR team and its members;
• Utilize best HR practices in different areas but mostly in Recruitment, Learning and Development, and People Engagement.
• University degree in business or HR preferably;
• Proven experience as an HR generalist in a tech company;
• Practical knowledge in the following HR domains - Recruitment, Learning and Development, and People Engagement;
• Experience in leading a small HR team in a tech company is a must;
• Experience in working with the leadership in order to solve business problems;
• Ability to independently set team objectives, plan their execution and track progress;
• Fluent English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Bulgaria - Sofia