Our client is an international company with strong traditions in providing high quality IT&T services for individual and corporate clients on the European market. To support the development and the implementation of a highly strategic DWH migration project, but also to coordinate the maintenance of their current solution, they are looking to attract an experienced:
DWH Team Lead
• Lead and mentor a team of DWH specialists on a highly strategic project;
• Arrange, plan and assign work tasks, and follow-up on the advancement of what has been accomplished;
• Keep track of the plan for improving, optimising and evolving of the current DWH platform.
• Prepare team-member assessments and project evaluations for the on-going implementation;
• Be a vital part in the overall transition of the company to more modern technologies and methodologies.
• Engage in the development of the company’s strategy for their future data drive architecture.
• University degree;
• At least 3 years of experience on a similar leading role;
• Minimum of 5 years of experience on overall DWH-focused position;
• Previous people management experience;
• Excellent DWH knowledge and very good understanding of ETL and data modelling procedures;
• Experience in working with a cloud data warehouse solution and/or on a similar migration project would be a strong plus;
• Experience with PM methodologies (Agile, PMP) is considered an advantage,
• Excellent problem solving, coordination and prioritising skills;
• Fluency in English language;
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Data Warehouse Team Lead
Bulgaria - Sofia