Big Data / ETL / Business Intelligence Developers
30+ candidates required for multiple roles with world-leading company in Raleigh, North Carolina.
If you have big data, ETL or business intelligence experience, we need to hear from you urgently.
The positions will be responsible to interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- 4+ years of experience with Information Technology
- Hands on end-to-end implementation and work on DW projects, especially in data warehouse and/or DataMart developments with the skill specialty the candidate possesses.
- Hands-on experience in SQL, Unix shell scripting
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- 1+ years of experience in software development life cycle
- 1+ years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects
- Previous experience working in Relational Modeling, Dimensional Modeling and Modeling of Unstructured Data
- Able to exhibit an understanding of Data integration, Data Quality and data architecture
- Experience in impact analysis due to changes or issues
- Ability to prepare test scripts and test cases to validate data and maintaining data quality
- ETL: Experience with design and implementation of ETL/ELT framework for complex warehouses/marts.
- Knowledge of large data sets and experience with performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Hands-on development, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- CI / CD exposure
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Ability to communicate complex technology solutions to diverse teams namely, technical, business and management teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Novi Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to these vacancies and no discrimination will be applied in any way.
Please send your resume to email@example.com for more information.