Senior Marketing Manager UK & IE
Basic £50k - £57k + Bonus + £6200 car allowance + Pension and normal Corp benefits
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and managing successful and engaging B2B marketing campaigns working closely with the channel & enterprise sales teams, partners (resellers, Etailers & distributors) and a selection of marketing agencies.
The primary objectives for the successful candidate will be to increase sales and marketing lead pipeline through various marketing methods, improve channel engagement, and increase revenue in the B2B channel.
This is a wide-ranging role, so we are looking someone with broad experience across the full marketing mix, including but not limited to channel marketing, digital, CRM and enterprise/account based marketing.
This role will be responsible for considerable customer marketing budget as well as a percentage of European A&P budget for ATL activities and will ensure marketing and business development activities drive high ROI.
This role would suit someone from a channel marketing or enterprise marketing role, with good knowledge of digital marketing & CRM practices.
This role will be home based initially with hybrid working flexibility in the near future. Must be commutable 1-2 days a week
- Build and execute online and offline demand generation plans with UK & IE channel partners to increase run rate sales, steal share and to drive lead acquisition
- Execute integrated programs to include, but not limited to, partner marketing, ABM, digital, social media, events, webinars & email to drive pipeline
- Ensure new products are launched through the channel flawlessly, gaining sales velocity quickly
- Working independently or with agencies, develop digital marketing campaigns, including but not limited to PPC & Paid Social, to generate warm leads for our sales team to engage
- Working collaboratively with regional etail channel partners (not including Amazon), ensure products are merchandised optimally and plan marketing activity to drive sales and take share online.
- Identify opportunities for share gain & sales growth & develop strategies & tactics to execute on those opportunities
- Work closely with the sales and product marketing team to design and deliver training and communication strategies that educate channel partners and enable our sales team to pitch solutions to enterprise end users
- Engage with channel partners and end users to develop case studies to be used to further lead generation efforts
- Reporting on key metrics such as ROI, new leads generated, conversion rates, etailer search rankings & more
- Utilise Salesforce and Pardot to drive engagement with lapsed customers and assist the enterprise sales team with hunting and farming campaigns
- Work with global marketing to improve Partner and end user experience .com
- Provide inputs into the Demand Planning/Forecasting process to ensure product availability
- Competencies required
- 8-10 years’ experience in B2B marketing, preferably in tech, consumer electronics or SAAS industries
- Must demonstrate leadership and interpersonal skills. Ability to collaborate and influence internal and external partners, especially management preferred
- Line management experience preferable, but not essential
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce & Pardot
- Financially & Commercially astute, with budget control experience
- Working knowledge of google marketing suite & paid social practices to drive consumer demand & B2B lead acquisition
- Self-starter with professional, results driven attitude and strong work ethic.
- The ability to work independently without day to day supervision & interaction
- Solid all-round experience of digital, channel & enterprise marketing
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Will bring an innovative/entrepreneurial mind-set to the team
- Sales/results driven attitude, sales experience would be an advantage
- Masters/MBA Calibre