Our client is a UK-based company, operating in more than 16 countries across the world and providing award-winning solutions to banks and payment services businesses. Due to their expanding business activity, they are looking to hire software development professionals in Bulgaria who will collaborate with their existing development team in the UK. The position is Fully Remote.
Senior Full stack Developer (PHP)
- Participate in the design and development of scalable software;
- Write clean, functional code on the front- and back-end;
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications;
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software;
- Contribute ideas to enhance the specification and systems during and post development.
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant position;
- Experience with software development with PHP;
- Proficiency with HTML/XHTML/HTML5, CSS3 and LESS;
- Strong experience with highly secure and scalable web development;
- Experience with Version Control System such as GIT, SVN etc.;
- Experience in UX/UI design would be considered as an advantage;
- Fluent in English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
Senior Full stack Developer (PHP) - Fully Remote
Bulgaria - Any Region