Our client is a UK-based company, operating in more than 16 countries across the world and providing award-winning solutions to banks and payment services businesses. Due to their expanding business activity, they are looking to hire software development professionals in Bulgaria who will collaborate with their existing development team in the UK. The position is Fully Remote.
PHP Developer (Mid-Senior)
- Write clean, well-designed code;
- Produce detailed specifications;
- Contribute ideas to enhance the specification and systems during and post development;
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary;
- Participate in daily team meetings to discuss progress with other team members using a SCRUM methodology.
- University degree in IT or relevant field;
- 3+ years of experience in PHP software development;
- Experience with MVC frameworks (Phalcon, Laravel, Zend, CodeIgniter etc.);
- Experience with MySQL and Mongo DB;
- Experience with test driven development and PHP Unit Testing;
- Experience with Message Queue technologies (Rabbit, Kafka) would be considered as an advantage;
- Fluent in English.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing Novi Global to work and process with your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 issued on 04.10.2016.
PHP Developer (Mid-Senior) - Fully Remote
Bulgaria - Any Region